Greetings, and Welcome to The Small Shoppe

After the example of my Chestertonian mentor, Dr. R. Kenton Craven, I here offer my ponderings and musings for your edification and/or education.

You are welcome to read what is written here, and encouraged to do so. Appropriate comments may well be posted.

Michael Francis James Lee
The Not-so-Small Shoppe-Keeper

Friday, July 22, 2011

To Your Health!

"...And they all ate and were satisfied." (Matt 14:20a)
I have never previously herein participated in the activity known as Recipe-Sharing, and I suspect that I will not be doing so with anything approaching regularity. Just the same, I feel I owe it to my fellow man, for the advancement of the common good, to present this one formula which, having concocted and tested, I now propose and recommend:
Michael’s Anti-Cholesterol “Knock-Out-Punch” Cereal
*Chestertonian Certified*
Suitable for Hermits, Recluses, and other Human & Canine Life-Forms

¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill® Oat Bran Cereal
2 TBLSP Ground Flax
2 TBLSP Ground Walnuts
Cinnamon to taste (I use a bunch!)
1 TBLSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¼ cup Kellogg’s® All-Bran Buds®
1 Cup Water

Put all of the above in a big cereal bowl, and microwave for 3 ½ minutes (depending..)

Then slice a banana on top, and stir the whole thing well.

Pour up to ¼ cup milk, or even half-n-half on top.

Enjoy! It works.
(I reduced my bad cholesterol 75 points in 5 months with this)

No comments:

Post a Comment